- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: White collar crimes
As Managing Partner of Barzee Flores, William Barzee is a highly respected legal professional holding a specialized interest in complex white collar crimes, both at trial and appellate levels. William Barzee has over a decade of legal experience in civil … Continue reading