- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Obstruction-of-Justice Charges
As Managing Partner with Barzee Flores Attorneys At Law in Miami, William Barzee frequently assists clients in defending obstruction-of-justice charges. William Barzee notes that obstruction-of-justice charges vary widely in degree and severity and are particularly common in criminal cases where … Continue reading