- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Mediators
When two parties have a conflict that may result in one filing suit against the other, mediation may represent a way of avoiding trial. Federal courts have mediation programs, which serve to resolve issues without the expense of a trial. … Continue reading