- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Major League Baseball
William Barzee, a federal criminal defense lawyer from Miami, Florida, served as the attorney for Zvi Goffer, one of the hedge fund employees charged in the Galleon Management insider trading case. Barzee argued that his client did not participate in … Continue reading