- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Florida
The Loxahatchee River offers one of the best kayaking experiences in Florida. The river’s most popular trail runs for 8 miles from Riverbend Park in Jupiter to Jonathan Dickinson State Park. If you decide to kayak the entire stretch, you … Continue reading