- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Big Brothers Big Sisters
In 1904, a New York City court clerk by the name of Ernest Coulter noticed many boys going through his courthouse. He wanted to do something to reverse this trend and decided that perhaps connecting these kids with caring adults … Continue reading