- Kayaking the Loxahatchee River By William Barzee
- William Barzee: What Defines a White Collar Crime?
- National Jurist Magazine Ranks Dean Patricia D. White Legal Education’s Most Influential Woman, By William Barzee
- Mediation as an Alternative to Trial, By William Barzee
- William Barzee: Understanding Obstruction-of-Justice Charges (Part Two)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: An Overview of Obstruction of Justice
Obstruction of justice is a criminal offense that involves the attempt to interfere with the court. Common scenarios include threatening a judge, destroying evidence, or bribing the jury. Those attempting to obstruct justice may be seeking to prevent communication, influence … Continue reading